Integrated Graduate School of Medicine, Engineering, and Agricultural Sciences
Philosophy and Objectives
The aims of our education and research programs are as follows: to cultivate superior scholars who can apply their academic studies to solution of the problems faced by today's society, and who, from a global perspective, can creatively improve upon these applied solutions; and to cultivate competent business specialists equipped with high-grade academic knowledge.
We nurture those who, as professional engineers and researchers, will contribute to society using their expertise, development capability, ability to identify and solve problems, and international communication skills.
We invite to join our programs students with a basic academic foundation in their field of specialization, who are motivated to seek further knowledge and pursue advanced research and applications, and who have a desire to give back to society.
Department of Engineering
We seek individuals who are motivated to acquire expertise in their major field, clear insight into engineering, and international sense and communication skills, and who intend to use their skills and pioneering spirit to make creative contributions to social and industrial development.
- Mechanical Engineering Course
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Course
- Computer Science and Engineering Course
- Mechatronics Course
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Course
- Applied Chemistry Course
- Advanced Material Science
- Special Educational Program on River Basin Environmental Science
- Special Educational Program for Green Energy Conversion Science and Technology